All Insurance Intelligence Center components are rigorously sourced and compiled according to a comprehensive written methodology.
Insurance Intelligence Center has a standard process for market data research across all of its products. Our market data research is based on:
Review of Existing Databases - Insurance Intelligence Center maintains databases of industry and company operational data and analysis, which are used as the foundation for our market modelling activities.
Market Research - Collection of the latest market-specific data from a wide variety of respected industry sources at both a national and international level. Sources used include government statistics, trade associations, company filings, broker and analyst reports, and official international sources.
Data Consolidation - Our analysts benchmark data from internal and external sources to verify historical market data and to ensure that latest year data is fully supported by external opinion.
Creation of Market Models - We feed the latest macroeconomic data and specific market drivers from national statistics offices and trade associations into our complex market models to generate market forecasts.
Analyst Review - Modelled forecasts are refined by our experienced analyst teams, based on information collected from primary and secondary sources across the industry
Quality Control - We rigorously conduct checks on our data and processes throughout the production of every market profile, to ensure that the highest levels of data quality are maintained across our portfolio.
Company Data & Profiles
- Company information is derived from company annual reports, statements and websites, news releases, external news sources and information providers.
- Analytical company content is created by Insurance Intelligence Center in-house analyst team based on published information, industry data and our industry expertise.
- Our project profiles, deal reports and news teams also feed directly into the company profile update process ensuring all relevant information is fully captured
- Our deal reports database is derived from secondary sources including company annual reports, statements and websites, news releases, external news sources and information providers.
- Our companies and news teams also feed directly into the deal report process ensuring all relevant information is fully captured.
- Insurance Intelligence Center team of journalists captures all the latest news via primary interviews with industry contacts, plus secondary sources including company annual reports, statements and websites, news releases and external news sources.
Our companies, projects and deals teams also feed directly into the news reporting process ensuring all relevant information is fully captured.
Please contact us at email@example.com or use our Contact Us page for more information on our research methodology.